Global Account Executive - APAC (m/f/x)
RemoteSingapore, Central Singapore, SingaporeBusiness Development
UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defense and Space.
We are looking for a Global Account Executive - APAC (m/f/x) to join the UP42 team remotely and lead the APAC presence to support the sales team. This position will be held through the Airbus Singapore or Australia entity but will be 100% in support of UP42.
About the role:
- Identify strategic prospects in existing accounts with new use cases and new lines of business and manage complex Global commercial campaigns
- Develop business relationships by understanding customers needs and managing company expectations as the company grows
- Manage key customer’s relationships to maximize our sales team’s potential with and align those plans with the leadership team in Berlin
- Manage an active network of resellers in the APAC region
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources for the design and implementation of the strategic brand awareness plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence in the APAC market
Demonstrate expertise in building business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer / prospect organizations
- Several years of experience building market competitive relationships for satellite imagery products or imagery analytic solutions
- Currently living in Singapore or Australia
- A technical understanding of geospatial imagery and imagery products
- Strong enterprise and/or SaaS technical account management experience with a proven track record for success
- Demonstrating excellence in pipeline generation and opportunity progression; including meticulous planning and preparation
- Success in acting as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a start-up environment
- Strong decision-making skills, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Remote cooperation with an inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefit
- Personal development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.
Our culture is one of belonging, where everyone feels welcome and where differences are celebrated. We seek to recruit the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, and/or belief—and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We also value more than the skills and experiences outlined in this job description. Even if you think you only fill 60% of the requirements for this role - we would still like to consider your application.