Customer Support Engineer (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space.
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Provide support to UP42 customers taking ownership for customer issues, from reporting through to resolution
- Provide direct input on delivering customer projects and onboarding, including both data & analytics projects as well as new implementations
- Monitor all assigned cases and update all activities on company systems
- Analyse customer issues and develop necessary actions to ensure an optimal level of customer satisfaction and provide appropriate support for the same
- Cooperate with different teams to ensure timely delivery of customer requests
- Manage all customer issues related to remote sensing imagery projects and if required escalate them to required departments
- Maintain accurate customer documents and reports for all issues and resolutions
- Oversee customer support quality and create improvement plans
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in remote sensing and geospatial open source tools such as QGIS and GDAL
- Knowledge of Python
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.