Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space.
At UP42, we simplify the complex. Our Product team is building a state-of-the-art, growing geospatial platform and marketplace for customers and partners. As a member of the Marketing team, your goal will be to expand UP42’s reach and build on product messaging as we grow.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execution for new product updates and features
- Maintain superior product knowledge and market intelligence - ensure communication of the same across sales and marketing teams
- Be the voice of marketing for our partners - build a strong channel for communicating their value proposition to our audiences
- Play an active role in developing customer-focused content and strengthening our product messaging across all stages of the customer journey
- Support sales by producing collateral such as datasheets, case studies, presentations, whitepapers, etc.
- Collaborate with our developer advocacy team in planning and executing events such as conferences, hackathons, and technical challenges
- Actively contribute content to the UP42 blog
- Several years of experience in product marketing, preferably in a similar industry or a SaaS business
- Prior experience working with technical audiences is a must
- A strong ability to breakdown complex product concepts into simple and compelling messages to our audiences
- A proven track record in building and executing product launches in a cross-functional environment
- Solid experience in owning product positioning, competitive landscape, and market intelligence
- A strong analytical mindset with the ability to analyze data, identify patterns and draw actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.