Program Manager (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space.
We are looking for a Program Manager (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Lead both customer as well as partner related projects in accordance with the UP42 mission and goals
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organisation
- Oversee multiple projects and company wide initiatives, including project scope, schedule and resources
- Assemble and manage multiple teams and coordinate with team leaders on priorities
- Engage with UP42 customers, as well as with Airbus representatives to achieve full understanding of their needs
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its cycle
- Deliver successful program outcomes
- Several years of experience in program/project management within similar industry (GIS, remote sensing)
- Demonstrated success with managing multiple projects, including business case development, planning, monitoring and controlling
- Understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Experience in remote sensing and geospatial open source tools such as QGIS and GDAL
- Outstanding leadership, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.