Sales Development Representative (m/f/x)
UP42 is a state of the art geospatial data marketplace that, for the first time, brings together a large number of previously disparate data sources like high-resolution satellites, drones, IoT, and many more. UP42 enables geospatial service providers to develop and offer industry-specific solutions for their clients. Our corporate partner’s strategic and financial assets give us a significant launch pad as well as a lasting advantage.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative(m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Understand and articulate the unique value of satellite imagery and imagery-derived products presents to customers across multiple verticals, use cases and applications, including energy, agriculture/farming, government, and forestry
- Hunt, contact and qualify potential customers according to a list that will be provided to you
- Diligent follow-up and persistently reach out to potential customers through telephone calls, email or other forms of communication
- Quickly identify the decision makers and what their needs are and discuss how UP42 can provide a solution
- Effectively pass leads to sales executives and follow up on pipeline progression
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts
- Aid in the development of sales pipeline and / or exceed the sales development objectives
- You are a sales talent with an outstanding ability to understand and advise customers
- You have a great ability to think on the spot and have an innate sense of what your customers want
- You love to assist and support potential customers in their decision to use UP42 as their geospatial solution
- You have excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative
- Enthusiastic, organised and you like to work for objectives
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of satellite imaging, earth observation, or remote sensing is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.