Sales Development Representative (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way geospatial data is accessed and analyzed. The developer platform and marketplace bring together multiple sources of data such as satellite imagery, weather data, and more—with algorithms to identify objects, detect change, and find patterns. Industry leaders use UP42 to inform business decisions and build scalable customer solutions.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative(m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Understand and articulate the unique value of satellite imagery and imagery-derived products, present it to customers across multiple verticals, use cases and applications, including energy, agriculture/farming, government, and forestry
- Hunt, contact and qualify potential customers according to a list that will be provided to you as well as conduct outbound sales to identify and contact potential customers of UP42
- Diligent follow-up and persistently reach out to potential customers through telephone calls, email or other forms of communication
- Quickly identify the decision makers and what their needs are and discuss how UP42 can provide a solution
- Effectively pass leads to sales executives and follow up on pipeline progression
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to execute strategies for generating new clients and target accounts
- Aid in the development of sales pipeline and / or exceed the sales development objectives
- You are a sales talent with an outstanding ability to understand and advise customers
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a great ability to think on the spot and have an innate sense of what your customers want
- You love to assist and support potential customers in their decision to use UP42 as their geospatial solution
- You have excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative
- Enthusiastic, organised and you like to work for objectives
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of satellite imaging, earth observation, or remote sensing is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.
Our culture is one of belonging, where everyone feels welcome and where differences are celebrated. We seek to recruit the best talent regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background and/or belief—and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We also value more than the skills and experiences outlined in this