(Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space.
We are looking for a (Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Work closely alongside product, UX/UI and Backend development team to design and implement new product features
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Contribute to continuous delivery and test-driven development
- Contribute to the highly efficient Agile development process
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and assure that all user input is validated before submitting to Backend services
- Closely collaborate with the CTO in order to align work streams and achieve the set partner integration and functionality launch goals
- Several years of experience in software design and development, preferably in a web-service environment
- Understanding of one or more of the following libraries and frameworks such as VueJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, SASS, Docker is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in the geospatial industry is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.