Senior Product Manager (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap of our core platform and developer tools
- Take responsibility for implementation and maintenance of product management best practices
- Build a high performing product team for the core UP42 platform
- Closely collaborate with the CPO in order to align on high level business requirements
- Work closely with customers to understand market requirements, build strategy based on market analysis
- Be the voice of our customers and partners and translate feedback provided by users into actionable roadmap items
- Several years of experience in product management in a data-driven, B2B start-up environment, preferably working with a developer platform, APIs, machine learning and/or similar industry (GIS, remote sensing)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products, as well as strong interest and understanding of technical architecture, development tools
- Sound business case development and good knowledge of planning, monitoring and controlling techniques
- Proven ability to influence teams without formal authority, excellent teamwork skills
- Experience in market analysis and determining customers’ needs by obtaining market information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.