Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate prioritise, plan and coordinate test activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform in-depth regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Communicate with internal teams across functions to identify system requirements
- Set up and rigorously monitor key metrics via automated tools and dashboards
- Implement clear quality goals and guidelines for existing systems and plan accordingly for new developments
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Several years of experience in software development and quality assurance with proven track record
- Deep understanding of quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes - Behavioural, API, E2E testing
- Experience in building comprehensive test plans based on clear system requirements
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Nightwatch)
- Experience with performance and / or security testing is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.