Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
UP42 is a state of the art geospatial data marketplace that, for the first time, brings together a large number of previously disparate data sources like high-resolution satellites, drones, IoT, and many more. UP42 enables geospatial service providers to develop and offer industry-specific solutions for their clients. Our corporate partner’s strategic and financial assets give us a significant launch pad as well as a lasting advantage.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate prioritise, plan and coordinate test activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform in-depth regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Communicate with internal teams across functions to identify system requirements
- Set up and rigorously monitor key metrics via automated tools and dashboards
- Implement clear quality goals and guidelines for existing systems and plan accordingly for new developments
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Several years of experience in software development and quality assurance with proven track record
- Deep understanding of quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes - Behavioural, API, E2E testing
- Experience in building comprehensive test plans based on clear system requirements
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Nightwatch)
- Experience with performance and / or security testing is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
- Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.