Senior Sales Manager - North America (m/f/x)
UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager - North America (m/f/x) to join UP42 team remotely and lead the North America sales.
About the role:
- Design and implement strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence in the North American market
- Actively identify, qualify and transact on a set of pre-existing and incoming leads
- Develop business relationships by understanding customers needs and manage company expectations as company grows
- Maximize our sales team potential and align those plans with the leadership team in Berlin
- Manage proposal generation and pricing
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- 7+ years of related experience
- Currently living in the United States, preferably Washington DC, San Francisco or Seattle
- Strong enterprise and/or SaaS technical sales experience required along with a demonstrated track record of success
- Experience in a similar industry and/or technical background in remote sensing or GIS
- Ability to source, sell, co-sell, and close large deals; being familiar with concepts like carrying quota and closing
- Success in acting as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a start-up environment
- Strong decision-making skills, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Fluency in English
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Remote cooperation with an inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Personal development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.